Sunday, April 3, 2011

Wrestlemania Week Day Eight: Do Try This at Home. Because it's F****** Hilarious.

There's a reason Youtube has become an Internet sensation. This is it.
I've said all I can about Wrestlemania and WWE, so I think it's time for The Flan's Blog to take a little break from the world of professional wrestling.


But before I do that, I'd like to take this opportunity to provide a public service announcement regarding the dangers of wrestling fans imitating their favorite superstars.


Yeah right. I have scars on my left knee and the middle of my forehead from reenacting what I saw in then-WWF. It happens. I don't regret it. You want me to discourage it? Hell no. Look at this kid:



Brilliant stuff. Future Hall of Famer all the way. That, and Elmo sucks. So do his friends seen here.

And what about these assclowns? Backyard wrestling clips on Youtube are hilarious. Seriously, click on that link and tell me it's not funny. This one, where we have a couple of jackasses mistaking a florescent light bulb for a kendo stick. is my favorite:


So to all you morons who want to do their best Jeff Hardy impression: Feel free. I hope it turns out like this:




Out.

No comments:

Post a Comment