Sunday, April 24, 2011

Sunday Funday Easter Edition (featuring Revit, The Joker and Iron Man)

I spent the majority of Saturday working on a school project in the ever frustrating Autodesk Revit, and today being Easter Sunday (last year I spent my time with Satan, this year I'm upgrading to my family) so today's blog is truncated.



Privatizing world peace since 1963.



In the funny department, I received my Hot Toys Iron Man 2 figure last week (above) and decided to be a little juvenile with it:


Downey's such a showoff.


Just in case you were wondering Hot Toys has designed hands that have articulated fingers. Anyway, I do not buy many collectibles anymore and was gonna dump this one, but I preordered it a year or so ago and do enjoy the Iron Man series, so hanging on to a badass Iron Man collectible figure won't kill me. Moving on.


Flan on FIlms: Watched The Next Three Days and State of Play. Not bad, but not great either. Russell Crowe is overrated.


Gabrielle Giffords Moment of Civility Award: This week's award goes to a poster at Johnny Dollar's Place who thinks he can call people *****, insult people's work and make jokes about what sex organs someone may or may not have then the next day pretend like all is forgiven. Oh yeah, he's about as good at debate as someone who is not good at debating.


Muhammad Hassan Wrestling Video of the Week: An Easter-themed video:



Last Word: Uh, Happy Easter. I gotta shower.

Out.

No comments:

Post a Comment